JUAL KOMPAS BRUNTON 5008 DI SURABAYA SIDOARJO JAWA TIMUR
HUBUNGI: 0812-2652-2324 (satria)
Brunton 5008 Compass Geology
Dikembangkan menggunakan material komposit untuk bodinya, ComPro adalah alternatif yang lebih ringan dan terjangkau bagi pengguna angkutan umum. Ini menggunakan NdFeB cor, magnet tanah jarang, yang diseimbangkan secara tepat pada bantalan safir. Hasilnya adalah magnet yang kuat, yang mencari utara magnet dengan sangat cepat dan memungkinkan pembacaan lebih cepat. Hubungi kami untuk penyeimbangan khusus.
Magnetism NdFeB Magnet
Accuracy Bearing: +/- 1/2° accurate | Inclination: +/- 1° accurate (30 minute readable)
Size Width: 2.76 in (7.01 cm) | Length: 3.14 in (7.97 cm) | Height: 1.33 in (3.38 cm)
Weight 5.7 oz (16.2 g
- Com-Pro Pocket Transits 0 – 360 Deg.
- Includes Leather Transit Case
- Single NdFeB magnet resists demagnetization better than other types of magnets for increased reliability
- Azimuth accuracy 1/2 with 1 graduations
- Vertical accuracy 1/2 with 1 graduations and 10 minute readability
- Vertical angle measurements to 90 or 100% grade
- A percent grade scale with increments of 5%
- Induction damped needle for quick, accurate readings
- Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
- Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination setting to 180
- Short and long sights for increased accuracy when sighting azimuth or vertical angles
- Precision aligned mirror with convenient “see through” sighting capability
- Composite body material is permanently impregnated with color
- O-rings make the Com-Pro waterproof for increased reliability
The needle is induction damped, which allows the needle to seek magnetic north and come to a complete rest in a minium amount of time, without accuracy degradation.
B. Graduated Circle
In combination with the needle, the 1° graduated circle allows accurate 1/2° azimuth readings on both the Degree ( 0° through 360°) and Quadrant (0° through 90°) graduated circles.
C. Long Level
The long level for inclination measurment. Adjust the long level using the vernier adjustment (M).
D. Round Level
Use the round level to level the pocket transit for azimuth measurement.
E. Zero Pin
The zero pin is the pointer used for magnetic declination adjustment. If no adjustment is necessary, the pin should point at 0°.
The adjustable vernier is used in inclination measurments
G. Large Sight with Peep Sight
The large sight and the attached peep sight are used for precise azimuth measurement.
H. Small Sight
Attached to the cover, the small sight is used for precise bearing and inclination sighting.
Located on the inside cover, the mirror and mirror center line are used for accurate azimuth measurements, when using the transit as a prismatic compass.
J. Circle Adjusting Screw
With a screwdiver, rotate the graduated circle by turning the circle adjusting screw.
K. Ball and Socket Tripod Mount
The slots on both sides of the body are for mounting to an optional Brunton tripod.
L. Alidade Mount
The circular extension with slots, located on the bottom of the body, is for the attachment of an optional Brunton alidade (protractor). Only the COM-Pro models have this feature.
M. Vernier Adjustment Use the vernier adjustment to adjust the vernier and long level for inclination measurments.